Monday, June 20, 2011

Fighting to inspire.



Christopher Edward Grantham. I was able to spend his last week in Ramstein with him, before he left off for the states, to train and work for what he loves. He is currently pursuing his dream in MMA fighting, and it shows each & everyday. He is a big inspiration to not only myself, but to many others. He shows dedication in what he loves, and has the passion and drive for it. He puts in hours and hours into training, to be the best. Watching him fight opened my eyes to a different side of him, and inspired me to try even harder when it came to pursuing my dreams. Those who know who he is already knows that not only does he fight litearlly, but he fights mentally for what achieving his goal. Through all the hardships, whether it came down to girlfriend or family problems he fought through it all and kept his head in the game. Athletestoday suffer from all sorts of problems, and some try to find the short cut to achieve goals to win, but Chris works through it all. He not only puts hard work, dedication, and hours into what he does but he also does it with his passion. Being able to watch him fight, showed me his love towards what he does. He has became my inspiration today. Watch out world, he will be known one day. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment